[kj] recent songs

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 14:54:53 EDT 2004

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com wrote:

> ive noticed a lot of songs have been written about george w bush
> recently,the hives-walk idiot walk is meant to be one,then theres a few by NOFX  and 1 or
> 2 by killing joke,hes really not very popular is he?

On the contrary. He's very much loved. The songs are mere joshing and
joking about him as he's such an eccentric and silly character. Gawd
bless him.

Though while you are looking there is also the recent 'No W' by those
fun loving funksters Ministry. Who dedicate a large part of their recent
album 'Houses Of The Molé' to the Doubya. Belgian/American popsters The
Weathermen did a disco ditty called 'Daytime TV' featuring everyones
favorite throwback president. The Damneds last album had a song called
'W' dedicated to the last US election result. Not to mention the final
track on Skinny Puppys most recent disc 'DaddyUWarBash'.

I could go on but me mums just called me in for tea.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76