[kj] Oi Tinsoldier.You aint filled in a poll yet

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Wed Sep 8 04:30:03 EDT 2004

ROTFLMAO, very good!

iPat

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.west410 [mailto:peter.west410 at ntlworld.com]
Sent: 07 September 2004 19:29
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Oi Tinsoldier.You aint filled in a poll yet

Only 14 year -old Tinsoldier and Patrick Davies find it necessary to
state
their dislike for Busted.And Pat has too go one further by stating that
he's
never even heard a Busted song.Which I find very ignorant.Listen to them
first.Then state your opinion.
     I despair at people who criticise and look down on subjects that
they
are intentionally ignorant of.
    Listen ,then criticise .Don't dismiss it just because you are told
it
wont be to your liking.Think for yourself young-man. ;-)

Me,I prefer BLUE.
  La La La With the top down, La la La With the top downla La