[kj] School of Rock (actually on topic)

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Tue Sep 7 02:01:18 EDT 2004

It certainly is Kevin!

Alex is right about the Geordie nickname being associated with Newcastle where he originates from but he lived in Northamptonshire for years and certainly doesn't sound Geordie any more!

Apparanmtley all the men in BPF's family are called Mathew. Colesy knows the story but he's not here today.

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I thought Geordie's real name was KENNETH, not KEVIN, but I might be
wrong. The name "Geordie" is a nickname, literally meaning someone from
Newcastle, I believe (the Brits here, I'm sure, can elaborate).

Alex in NYC