[kj] Big Paul Ferguson

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 17:38:29 EDT 2004

I don't want to say anything about the interview, as that would spoil
the plans for the book. In terms of what the book will be, I'm afraid I
haven't much more to tell you. As I understand it, it's to be a
collaborative effort, culling from a great many sources. This is not
solely my project at all. I was recruited for a task or two. Happy to
be a part of it.

Paul is indeed on the trim side. But, standing next to my girthy
lard-like self, he looks even thinner.

Alex in NYC