[kj] School of Rock (actually on topic)

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Mon Sep 6 17:35:08 EDT 2004

Don't ask me why, but last weekend i watched "School of Rock" the movie that features Jack Black...  It was a curious fact that Jim O'Rourke worked as the music consultant. The music of the movie includes the Metallica cover of 'The Wait' (the soundtrack CD doesn't include it, though) it was a surprise, not exactly to include a song of Metallica but a Killing Joke song performed by Metallica (maybe some sort of 'killing two birds with one rock').
I waited to see the music credits, and what was strange to me was to read:

>>The Wait:
>>Written by:
>>Jeremy Coleman, KEVIN Walker, Martin Glover and MATHEW Ferguson.

Was it a mistake or Geordie is actually Kevin and Paul is Mathew??

Does anyone knows the truth??

(I may be wrong with the names [Kevin and Mathew], but what I'm sure is that there wasn't any Geordie before Walker nor Paul before Ferguson)

Javier
Mexico City