[kj] politics

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Mon Sep 6 16:21:27 EDT 2004

"Leon Trotsky's (leader of Russian Revolution with Lenin) "Revolution
Betrayed" is good reading on the issue."

And so we've come full circle, as the current policy makers in the U.S., the
brave fighters of terrorism, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith, Rumsfeld, et al, are
all followers of Trotsky.

Haha! Reminds me of me grandfather. A founder member of the British
Communist Party and a stout Trotskyite! In the 30's he got fined for going
into Madame Tausaude's a chucking red paint over the wax figure of Hitler.
Also got bound over for a week for causing a scene in court.

Once the Stalinists came they tried to bump off many of the key figures who
were loyal to Trotsky. Communism (like most other ideals) comes in many
forms.