[kj] politics

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Mon Sep 6 09:22:41 EDT 2004

Yes they are important but all have a root cause. That is really what
should be the focus of interest.

Why do we succumb to these authorities? Regardless the degree to which
they swing, they are all authorities that we become subservient to.

Looking back to the likes of the celtic tribes around the Boadicea era
while they still had their structures, they were more communally based.
The hierarchy of kings came more from invading tribes.

Even today, the use of religious icons can determine the manner in which
people live are we naturally submissive as a living organism. Have, I
wonder, we been fooled into being submissive to the wrong entity
especially the more and more we lose our respect for nature.

Looking into the introduction of Christianity to these shores and how
much they suffocated the pagan indigenous rituals, gradually snuffing
them out over time. Things we accept without question that were part of
ethnic cleansing policies many years ago determine the way in which we
make decisions. Our values come from the spilling of our ancestor's
blood and we are slaves, fooled into believing that we have freedom, we
have choice, and we have anything. We argue other whether we are better
than that ism or whether this ism would be better, blind to the fact
that they are simply distractions that encourage us to look in the wrong
direction.

>Boadicea was part of a noble and warlike people, the Keltoi or in
Latin, Celtae, an amalgamous group of people which populated the British
Isles and western Europe from the late 5th century B.C. onwards. The
Romans spent centuries in vicious warfare with these people in Gaul, and
had long feared and admired their courage. It was an amassed Celtic
force that sacked Rome in 410 A.D., causing the final collapse of the
'Empire' proper; afterwards, it was a divided sovereignity, with the
greatest wealth and power lying in the Eastern part until a thousand
years ago, when Europe was launched into a conquering, migrating
turmoil. <

: )

iPat