[kj] politics

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 21:13:34 EDT 2004

Nothing personal, but to this whole string,
    this all seems so redundant, SO totally contradictory, and irrelevant, because, also, CAPITALISM never existed, hence addressing it is similar to chasing IMAGINED ghosts, of even Communism.  I know this because I lived under capitalism for my whole life, and one day in school actually started to read my 8th grade US History book and realized gap between the theory and harsh reality.
saul

P <xps1 at quick.cz> wrote:
 But anybody with a bit of knowledge of communist ideas knows communism was never yet achieved - .... (I know this also from my personal experience since I as the only gatherer lived in such "communism" for 16 years).

Capitalism triumphed in late 1980s/early 1990s,

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....