[kj] Big Paul Ferguson

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 15:12:35 EDT 2004

That's very cool Alex. Glad to see you were able to get his input. Is there a publisher lined up for the book, by the way?

Jim Harper.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I hate to interrupt this actually quite interesting discussion about
terrorism and communism, but can't contain m'self. For the purposes of
"the book," I sat down with Big Paul Ferguson yesterday. You'll have to
wait for the book to read any of the interview, I'm afraid (that's how
these things work), but suffice to say, he couldn't have been cooler
about the whole thing. In any event, he was game for some pictures.....

http://homepage.mac.com/alexinnyc/Summer2004/PhotoAlbum69.html

Cheers,

Alex in NYC