[kj] (OT) SHOCK!!

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 13:36:28 EDT 2004

First, you're right that many terrorists are middle-class or have middle or
ruling class backing (like Bin Laden). THis backs up my argument that it's part
of a fight between capitalists (Bin Laden represents Saudi capitalists who
don't want to share oil profits w/the US, that's why they're nationalists).
Second, it's obvious, like you said, that communism didn't work in places like N
Korea, although in Cuba they've done some good stuff. But neither country had
real communism, and no country today has it (Cuba being the only one that has
some aspects of it). People (including communists) are intelligent and are
capable of learning from mistakes of the past. People will be able to learn how to
implement real communism, where there is not an elite class in control, and
where, like you said, people treat each other well. I know the "human nature"
argument will be parrotted next, but that's another story (try talking to
biologists about human nature).