[kj] (OT) SHOCK!!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 5 13:07:55 EDT 2004

I think Capitalism has nothing too do with it.I cant name any terror act done in the name of Anti-Capitalism,I do feel you are using the latest terror attacks too forward your own beliefs.It's interesting to note all the 9/11 attackers were middle-class university educated and Bin-Laden was bought up in a lavish way,So it's not the poor under-classes attacking the higher-classes

But what system would you put in it's place?A Cuban or N Korean system?Communism has already proved it's unworkable .
     Just say you got rid of Capitalism and everyone converted to Islam,Surely the new terrorists would then be the Christian Capitalists.
     The only answer is too all live together and respect each others principles(Like we do in England).
     I find the only people who are anti-capitalists are the poor ones who are not very good at it ,And see the downfall of Capitalism as their only way of moving up.