[kj] Jaz Symphonic performance

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 14:36:51 EDT 2004

hi nika-- so this infomation about jaz being part of "autumn prague--
classical music festival" you mentioned 18th of this month,is that refuring
to 18th september/04...as you said "appologies to those who wanted to go,i
only found out yesterday" that would od been 3/9/04....so you are telling us
that this took place on 18th august/04 ? as that is how the message seems to
imply !! thanks anyway....but if it has already gone,what was the point in
mentioning something that happened 2--half weeks ago....if you ment
18th/9/04...then by telling everyone today 4/9/04...there is still time as
the even does not take place until 15 days time...how much are the tickets
?? do you have anyother relavant info/are you going ? thanks  mel/holly