[kj] American Elections(ot)

foolscircle9ways foolscircle9ways at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 13:35:55 EDT 2004

A Thatcherite slagging off the Bush-baby!

License fees payable at all good corporate headquarters.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
BODY {	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 30px; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS, Verdana}IMG {	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: -30px}

I ve just been watching George W on TV.....Is it really necessary for him to walk around like hes got a portable calor gas camping canister stuck under each armpit?
   He looks like the type of bloke who ,When he's buying a sledgehammer,goes into the hardware shop,And takes a few sledgehammers into the changing room.........Just so he can see in the mirror which one looks most macho.
 The more I see of him ,the more sinister he looks.The type of good old southern boy Christian,who thinks bestiality is wrong .

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
http://mail.yahoo.com