[kj] top 4 KJ songs(Fu*k America)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 4 03:30:05 EDT 2004

Top 5,Judge away.
Kaliyuga/Struggle
  Officially two songs,But listening too one without the other ,feels like there's something missing.The quiet but intense Kailyuga tees up Struggle eloquently.
Tabazann
    The vocals are manic.
Phhyysscchhe
    After listening too Nouvelle vagues version of this song this goes into number 3
  Extremities
       An epic,everytime i listen I hear something new
Solitude
       All songs from the album could of been number 5