[kj] Re: KJ 4 beginners

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 10:31:42 EDT 2004

And how! Just got it two days ago and have been
listening to that raw Rubicon to the point of driving
the wife bonkers (but it really is an therapeutic song
for a depressing election season). Oh, if we could
hear all of BTATS mixed this way! (I do like BTATS
anyway, but Geordie is criminally low in the mix).

Great liner notes...brilliant segue with the end of
the "new" We Have Joy rolling into Fun & Games. Great
to see Fire Dances represented in this
mix...Wait>Primitive>Butcher is a great opening
sequence...oh, hats off to all involved. It's a sweet
little gem.