[kj] Re:Rush

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Thu Sep 2 12:00:55 EDT 2004

Blasphemy Bruce, Blasphemy!!! (Cheap Trick?!?!?!?)

I love Rush, and got the chance to see their "Vapor Trails tour" last year... it was awesome!! they played two sets of 1 1/2 hour each, the firts with a lot of well known songs: Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, Closer to the Heart, Distance Early Warning, etc... and the second part was amazing, they played a lot of long -not very known- songs: YYZ, La Villa Strangiato, Cignus X-1 (IMHO one of their greatetst!!!), etc. The show was great, they sound very powerful. Still I missed Geddy playing keyboards, bass and singing at the same time. (nowday -off course- they use samplers).
Those guys are old but still rock like very few bands.

Cheers!!

Javier
mexico city