[kj] how awesome kj are!

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 20:46:06 EDT 2004

Nope. Never dined with Andy Gill (tho' I have had dinner with Rush). And I've never claimed to know everything. I do know, however, Peter, that you're an annoying ass.

At this risk of embodying the name-dropping cartoon character Peter is seeking to cast me as, though, there's a **very great chance** I'll be meeting with a certain ex-member of everyone's favorite band here (and no, I don't mean Rush again) this coming Saturday afternoon for the purposes of an interview to be included into a certain band's much-balked about book celebrating a certain anniversary.

If you have ever wanted to ask a certain question from this certain large gentleman, please send it/them to me. Frivolous piss-takes will be summarily ignored, of course.

Alex in NYC