[kj] RE: Introduction

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed Sep 1 11:00:40 EDT 2004

I'm sure I saw your face in the crowd at that Bush convention on the telly last night!

By the way, did you hear that the Bush daughters "revealed" that their parents call each other "Bushey".

I shudder to think why................

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hey man...my point is that we all have skeletons in our closet,
music-appreciation wise (and I'm sure in other departments as well).
I'm sure you like some stuff that the majority of the Gathering would
snort at (weren't you a big Status Quo fan?)

Say I resemble a Republican again, and I'll fly other there and set you
on fire.

Alex in NYC