[kj] RE: Introduction

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 09:56:59 EDT 2004

Hey man...my point is that we all have skeletons in our closet,
music-appreciation wise (and I'm sure in other departments as well).
I'm sure you like some stuff that the majority of the Gathering would
snort at (weren't you a big Status Quo fan?)

Say I resemble a Republican again, and I'll fly other there and set you
on fire.

Alex in NYC