[kj] Regarding US ---"ANOTHER BLOODY ELECTION!!!" i disagree

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 31 23:50:13 EST 2004

Marcos, I respect you offering your opinion and have no malice toward you, BUT Bush is definitively the biggest cunt to ever occupy the White House.  period.

things are seriously bad here right now, and the idea of 4 more years with Bush and co. running things REALLY FUCKING SUCKS.

Tom.

Marcos Santiago <marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com> wrote:
i really regret to disagree with some people in this
list , but i really support Bush until the end,

i dont know alex or ade but i live in a second Cuba
named Venezuela...i am really sorry for the irak
invasion but the next invasion should be in venezuela,
here with this fucking psycho president
we have the Castro's son named Chavez, we have lost
all our rights that we always had during these last 30
years...i am 37 right now and i think the world needs
somebody like Bush to kick hard in the asses
which deserve to be kicked , sorry it is my personal
opinion but i dont want tolive in a second cuba.

cheers from venezuela,,,Maurice