[kj] Regarding US ---"ANOTHER BLOODY ELECTION!!!"

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 31 23:43:04 EST 2004

*Ralph Nader* IS personally responsible for fucking the Green Party up this time around.  4 years ago, the Greens finally made it to the map, but Nader screwed them by not committing, then committing, then finally deciding to run as an independent (and still has more clout than the Greens, currently)....   His idea was that we need more independent parties, and I agree, but right now were taking baby-steps in that direction and he should have rode with the Greens for more momentum in this election.  It was super-close last time (and Gore won the popular vote!!.....why is there an electoral college anyway?....why:  to protect the government from it's people.), but Kerry's going to fade, and the latest Osama BinFuckhead video is only going to help Bush......   (coincidence, perhaps??)

Tom (not very "proud" at the moment).

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

With all due respect, Tom, by voting Green --- you might as well vote for Bush. If the Green party would be a little more realistic, they'd see that their voters *COULD* give Kerry (clearly the lesser of two evils) the necessary edge to defeat Bush.

Someone should shoot Ralph Nader in the thigh.

Alex in NYC