[kj] Regarding US ---"ANOTHER BLOODY ELECTION!!!"

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 31 04:28:56 EST 2004

I read that only 60% of Americans vote................The rest cant fit into
the polling booth.

P.S (Alex,That was a bit of light humour about ,Americans being overweight)
P.P.S(Alex,The above P.S.Was nt necessarily directed at you,And I hope it
was mature enough for your tastes)  ;-)

P.P.PS(Alex ,The above ;-)means this whole post is nt meant to be taken
seriously. :-)