[kj] Regarding US ---"ANOTHER BLOODY ELECTION!!!"

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Sun Oct 31 03:52:50 EST 2004

> To me it is not clever to vote either if you have two almost the same options to choose between and both are parties of corporate greed.

If anyone really thinks that there is no hope in voting a reasonably
representative government in a self-styled democracy or republic one can either:

1) revolt
2) emigrate

since I have kids I can't do either in the near future.  So.... I choose
to suspend disbelief and believe that my vote can make a difference (well,
if I didn't live in Texas!) and that the outcome of the election is important.