[kj] OT Bits of wire in your ear?

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Oct 30 16:28:31 EDT 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, ade wrote:

> Anyone else on the list a fan of Wire's late 80's output? Some fantastic
> stuff...

I saw them touring The Ideal Copy, one of the best shows i have ever
attended. Had a soda (!) with Bruce Gilbert afterwards. And of course, i
used to work with Andrew from Hafler Trio who both remixed them and played
with them (he was opening act when Wir - Vien was recorded).

Andrew is gonna collaborate with Bruce in the very near future.

Oh yeah, friend of mine called me when they played I Don't Understand at
Roskilde earlier this year, IMO the only good tune from the current
incarnation of Wire.

They fucking ruled once, but it's been a while ..