[kj] Re: [kjHello

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 11:41:52 EDT 2004

I appreciate that.So,what all have i missed anyhow?Most of the mails that i skimmed through were the catfights and vulgar exchanges.(Kind of like reading a tabloid i guess.Ha)What's happening in the land of Killing Joke,fire,and extremities?That said, we should also start a thread each week that pits one song against another.Kind of like that ancient "Youth Versus Raven In Mud Wrestling Death Match" thread.It'd be interesting to see what song the masses would side with.I propose "Slipstream Versus The Hum."

(M R Not)

J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:
Cool man. Glad your back to your old self again. Elana and I were just
talking/thinking about you the other day. Were looking through some
pics, and came across the one of you and your nephew. We realized we
had not heard from the red headed wonder in quite sometime...so, M R
DUCKS to ya.