[kj] Re: [kjHello

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 06:14:33 EDT 2004

Has been a long time.Honestly though, i kind of cheated.I never really officially left.I mostly just let all my e-mails pile up and i would come in from time to time to delete 'em.That also lead to reading some of them too.So, i figured my dramatic exit was all for nothing and that it wouldn't hurt to come back.From time to time at least.You damn jokers are hard to leave.

J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:On Oct 29, 2004, at 10:43 PM, parasikon wrote:

> Been thinking about tightening it up again myself lately even if i was
> hasty and vowed i'd never return.Maybe it's better to end the
> lurking(More like skulking really) and try to ease back in the door.I
> don't know though.I'm still kind of shy about it.At any rate,figured i
> might venture a "Hello" to any and all out there.

Wow, I didnt know you came back! How are you? Long time no see..