[kj] goodbye

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 22:29:26 EDT 2004

aye, another '99-er here as well....   I think were just in a lull right now - once KJ make some noise again we'll all (myself included) 'tighten it up' again....   But also, there's narry a fragile ego in the band, and most here follow suit.  ; )

Tom (who's not drunk right now!.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN FUCKERZ....)

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

To be fair, I've seen worse on the Gathering, but this is a bad patch,
yes (and I've been here since `99).

In any event, let's all clean up our act and move on, yes?

Alex in NYC