[kj] Whoah...talking about chaos!

Thelamite5 at aol.com Thelamite5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 18:32:40 EDT 2004

Strangely enough..I've been lurking for a long time this year...and  just
deleting the "b.s." posts... and just reading the ones pertaining to our
combined favorite band..   So I missed out of everything that's  happened in the last
few weeks..anyone feel like summarizing for me?
II could never leave this list unlike the current exodus of people...I'm
definately one of the longest lasting members on here...since like 1997 I
think...maybe even a little before that..  Damn..the years just melt away,  don't
they?  It seems every year or two a few folks leave...more always  come...

And I STILL never got my copy of "Unspeakable", even though I was a part of
the folks who brainstormed to get that done...  <sigh>..oh  well..  anyone
feel like copying that for me?

Here's something strikingly ON-TOPIC...  I just ordered my copy of  "Chaos
for Breakfast" and a bitchin` "Extremites" xl T-shirt from  Colesy...   I can't
wait to get it!

-bill
_www.soundclick.com/withersoul_ (http://www.soundclick.com/withersoul)
_www.myspace.com/withersoul_ (http://www.myspace.com/withersoul)