[kj]

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Oct 29 17:37:07 EDT 2004

Pining for me still Peter Pest? Following me around, Peter Pest?

No Peter Beater Penis Eater, no one goes in there. Stop going to the
site.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.