[kj] Cover version archive going down (a year after planned)

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Fri Oct 29 09:57:02 EDT 2004

Da, http://despair.curious.be:10875/ will finally go down as was warned a
year ago, thing is, we didn't really need to take that server down until
now.

Grab what you want, by Sunday it will be dead and gone.

Hope it has served you well!

PS: Yes, i have been pretty much absent from here for a long long time,
hard times fell upon me early this year but it looks much better now. I
moved to Cluj in Romania two months ago, so if any of you get so drunk
that you end up there, find the nearest inet cafe and drop me a mail,
first beer is on me!