[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Oct 29 02:57:55 EDT 2004

Hey, Sade, can you hit a few notes of "Smooth Operator" for us?

http://www.sade.com/sade/

Nice website Sade. Sorry, we thought you had a pair. Must've been that
bald head of yours.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.