[kj] Chat?

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Oct 29 02:54:01 EDT 2004

what, does it piss you off to know, you sit there jobless, still in
school, alone, and some people are actually productive and are laughing
at you? Awww...maybe you will grow up, finally do something in life,
and some street slut will notice you, and overlook all your little
shortcomings both intellectually and physically.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.