[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Oct 29 02:49:52 EDT 2004

Dont have to, I just proved your lies...again. Sorry you are such a
pathetic little kid. Poor baby, guess your gonna try to make something
else up.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.