[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Oct 29 02:43:04 EDT 2004

I did check you ass hat. Thats why you got banned, You have followed me
around like a lost little dog for years. You're still listed on the
fucking dismantled long defunct yahoo group, where you even mention the
site, fuck twit. God damn how can you be so fucking stupid. No wonder
you still havent finished school.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.