[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 02:02:00 EDT 2004

--- J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:
> your still pissed because you got kicked out of chat for
> that incoherent shit you kept posting, from like 2 years ago.

  What? are you fucking stupid, or your just not trying anymore.
I've never been in that chat room. Check your IPs on that, did
you?  I've never hidden behind any fake names to speak shit,
unlike you n' yours. Are you honestly that desperate, to pin
someone else's shit on me? You're losing.

  Something inherently wrong(or 'trashy') with being mid-20s?
look around you... I'll take your word for it, then; thanks for
confirming that.

> remember
> that. I got about 10 emails that day, all asking who the fuck
> you are,
> and what you fucking deal was. You were on the BBS and the
> chat, just
> posting random, dumb fuck shit that had nothing to do with
> Killing
> Joke, people got sick of it, and you got yourself kicked.
> Status quo,
> seems you are still acting like that. Only thing is, so many
> here claim
> to like Killing Joke, but forget one major thing while asking
> the
> question "what would Killing Joke do?" First off, no one in
> Killing
> Joke would ask what anyone else would do. Ask former members
> how much
> they are talked to by J & G. For someone who doesn't like the
> site, you
> spend a hell of a lot of time leaching there.
>

> On Oct 28, 2004, at 12:25 PM, sade1 wrote:
>
> > lol!
> >  jester hasn't been fucked in the longest.. he keeps making
> all
> > the first moves.
> >
> > --- johnny bongo <scum at surf.co.nz> wrote:
> >
> > you two... quit the fore play / pillow
> > talk........fuck........and get it over with.

=====