[kj] Chat?

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Oct 28 17:30:06 EDT 2004

People in chat now my friend..sorry, wrong again, Peter Pest. I rarely
ever go to the chat room. With around 150 members on the message board,
including a couple of band members, I figure you are wrong again. As
usual.

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.