[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Oct 27 19:13:47 EDT 2004

Well, Peter Beater, Peter Pest, at least you admit your obsession, you
poor pathetic soul.

I would say feel bad for your lack of existence, that you have to be so
fixated with anyone. But ya see Peter Obsessed. I really couldn't
genuinely foster enough concern for you to even feign caring. Anyone
who lets themselves get that wrapped up is simply too far beneath me,
or anyone else for that matter, to give a shit about to any degree.