[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 27 18:24:21 EDT 2004

"spot you for what you really are"

Im out in the open Jester.What you see is what you get.I don't have to hide
behind false names and false E-mail address.
   And no ,I am not a gay,But I hold nothing against people that are.
  If it gets people through the day,I have no problem with it.
            PW

(P.S.Nice try at unsubbing me,But It never worked)