[kj] RE: Gooners & t'ings

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 27 13:05:40 EDT 2004

Yes the ref was nt doing his job,Did nt he realise that if he gives a
penalty against the Arse,All the players have to do is crowd around him and
shout until he changes his mind(ala Fulham away).
     How can Henry be offended,As when he scores he always goes to the
opposition supporters to celebrate.And Cole throws a sandwich!!!!!!!!Fergie
chucks boots at his players(ala Beckham)

Bring on the suspensions\o/ \o/ \o/  Bring on the suspensions\o/ \o/ \o/