[kj] John Peel

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 08:33:02 EDT 2004

Lord only knows how many hours I spent listening to (and taping) his show. There was a time when I would go to the pub, cycle home at 10, put in a c90, press record, go back to the pub, cycle home again at 10.40, turn the cassette over, press record, go back to the pub, cycle home again at 11.25, put in another cassette, and record the last half hour or so. This was during one of his "super summer sound spectaculars", as I recall, so lots of historic sessions were dusted off.

Really sad news...

Jamie