[kj] ot Red Sox

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 05:34:43 EDT 2004

Re. 'processing what's happening'; reminds me of the morning in 83, on a bus
down to Manly Wharf and listening to the 7th race (of 7) for the America's
Cup - Australia II came from 0-3 to win 4-3 and removed the Cup from its
home (Newport-Rhode Island) of 132 years which is the longest trophy defense
in sport - ferry pulls into Circular Quay and Sydney gets pissed for the
rest of the day.

on the other sadder note - 'pepper spray gun' just makes me think what an
unhealthy obsession with firearms your country has....

horbag