[kj] RE: God Bless You John Peel

Ed messageobliquespeech at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 26 04:08:11 EDT 2004

God Bless You John Peel

Thanx for those late nights when I were a 9 yr old when I would listen
through a toy aeroplane radio listen to pistols/999/subs/joke and all
those others until I fell asleep. I suppose it was the closest thing to
being read a bedtime story. Your dulcet tones will never be forgotten,
your many thousands of hours on the radio will live forever. So sadly
missed.

An Unsung Saint who should be further honoured for recognition to the
music cause, who never let us or himself down

I would hope that you will be honoured by all those that know and have
known you for your work, A gathering of many thousands to see you on
your way.

Rest in Peace.

Ed