[kj] John Peel RIP?

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Tue Oct 26 16:26:33 EDT 2004

> or something by The Fall
Will make the Fall gig next months a bit more... meaningful

I remember as a totally wet behind the ears 15 year old in 79 watching the
Damned in a club in Manchester when my mate said don't look behind you but
John Peel is behind you.
Don't know what was more memorable, shitting myself in all the punk mayhem
that was the gig drinking a pint of beer that I didnt like that my mate had
got me, or being in the presence of the great man.

Brian.