[kj] OT Saul

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Tue Oct 26 15:45:44 EDT 2004

peter pan obsessed. or is it still peter pan pest?

you have more enemies on this list than just myself, peter beater,
peter pest. Check the IP addresses from this and your so called "false"
email, you wet bag of shit. You really should see a doctor about your
insecure obsessions. Nice try at trying to tie me into you and sade's
love battle. The two of you should have many obsessive children
together.

J E S T E R