[kj] OT Goooooooooooooooooooooners!!!!!

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:27:24 EDT 2004

Might have known I'd rattle your cage Antoni!

Of course, any student of correct English grammar will know that 'better' is
a comparative used when comparing only two, e.g.

Of the two, Arsenal are the BETTER.

If we were to bring in a third item - for instance, Chelski - we would have
to say:

Of the three, Arsenal are the BEST. And piss all over the other two.

Cheers!

Si