[kj] John Peel RIP / Oct 26th 1979

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Tue Oct 26 13:59:42 EDT 2004

Me too ... very much a devotee or was that an obsessive with numerous rare John Peel sessions, many of which I still listen to on a regular basis ... and forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't today the 25th anniversary of the release of the 10" ?!? ... http://home.clara.net/antoni/oct79.JPG  ... how strange ... RIP ... a legend ...