[kj] tickets printed yet

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:36:30 EDT 2004

graene roland....i said this yesterday...the name of the place where i got
my printed ticket is " stargreen",you are a bit of a stupid fuck arnt you
graeme roland....if you had not changed my massage,the name  stargreen
would still be in the message...if you want the address....find it out for
your self....you w.............k       mel     if the only kick you have in
life is changing peoples messages to suite your pea brain mind,then you are
1 hell of a sad..desperate..boring person..graeme roland....got the
message...asshole  you suck    graeme roland.....

          melinda    hollytree1961 at hotmail.com        piss off graeme
roland,i dont care who you think youif are......your just an asshole
repeatdly n many times over...lol