[kj] Liberty in Nirvana

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 12:15:21 EDT 2004

   Woah, just heard "Life Goes On,"...(see clip below)
javascript:sfGo('http://musicstore.real.com/music_store/preview.ram?trackid=5894232&pageid=summary-results-uk-in-player-wrapper',
'musicstore.real.com?pageid=summary-results-uk-in-player-wrapper')

...and it does sound just like "80s".. actually, vice versa.
(enters denial) Maybe that riff is really an "archetypal" riff
in the universe that (only)great geetar players discover
eventually.
  But yes Kurt still ripped off our Fab Four.

--- cispas at skynet.be wrote:
> Come on guys, Nirvana didn't really rip KJ off, did they.
> KJ ripped The Damned off first. God, hasn't anybody heard
> 'Life Goes On' by The Damned, written years before Eighties?
> Even Rammstein ripped that same Damned-riff off on their new
> album!!
> Cis (unpopular after this post I'm sure...)

  Nah..

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes