[kj] John Peel RIP?

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 12:10:31 EDT 2004

fluwdot at earthlink.net writes:

Just  heard a rumor that Peel passed away on vacation in  Peru.

all i can say is  R.I.P.

In the  morning I am empty, of everything I used to be,
I will write away my  feelings, so no one would ever read,
If I had all of the answers, I could  pour salt on my wounds,
I could fill this room with sorrow, still no one  ever see,

I want to wake up and drink from your river,
I want to  reach out and tear down the sky,
To know I'm alive,
I wanna learn how to  feel without bleeding,
I want to learn how to live by your side,
You're  no longer mine.
Why- We gotta swim against the tide to each other,
Find  me on the side of the river, and wow.

If I offered you a picture, and  the paint is yet to dry,
Could you live with just a whisper, A flower is  meant to die,
If I had all of the answers, I could pour salt on my wounds,
I could fill this room with sorrow, still no one ever see,

I want to  wake up and drink from your river,
I want to reach out and tear down the  sky,
To know I'm alive,
I wanna learn how to feel without bleeding,
I want to learn how to live by your side,
To know that you're mine.

And Why-