[kj] hey alex nyc

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 08:33:10 EDT 2004

Hiya Mel...

Yes, I did see them a few weeks back at BB King's, only that wasn't the
Banshees (no Severin = No Banshees). It was alright, but I've never
been that huge a fan of their Creatures stuff,...and there was too much
of that material and not enough Banshees stuff for my taste. But,
anytime Siouxsie comes to NYC, I feel obligated to go check her out.

She has a 4-cd box set of b-sides coming out in the end of November, by
the way.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC